- Wrote draft article for Indian health care magazin. If you might like to proofread the article I'd be very happy (it is not yet to late for changes.) There is also a PDF version.
- I have given a short talk proving the importance of sprints. The slides are basically graphs and I try to prove that sprints are a really good idea. The background knowledge is that the Debian Med team is doing sprints since 2011 and looking at all graphs you can see that this has a really positive effect. Thanks to Debian and its sponsors for supporting this kind of sprints.
- Worked with T. Travis on flexbar and uploaded the package to new queue
- Worked with Ch. Gille on strap-base and uploaded the package to new queue
- Discussed strategy how to strip glam2 source from meme upstream with T. Booth. Meme upstream agreed to keep the original license of Glam2 and backport the changes from Meme source archive
- Discussed igv packaging issues with O. Sallou who updated the package and documented some issues about its dependency goby
- Worked together with I. Maintz on cellprofiler
- Worked together with I. Maintz on a couple of R packages which are mostly predependencies but also one Debian Med primary target (r-cran-boolnet) was uploaded to new
- Discussing / chatting
- Some chat with Ch. Steigies (Debian Games, Debian m68k, Debian Science)
- Discussion with M. Banck about DebiChem
- Little bit of MoM mentoring
- Maintain Debian Med tasks files about newly commited packages of other sprint participants
- General infrastucture issues
- Issues with machine-readable files importer into UDD
- Try to revive PET data in UDD
- Work on installation of future blends.debian.net host (install needed packages, create UDD clone)
We had some nice food, not so nice weather and from my perspective the only drawback was that at home there would have been perfect conditions for skiing ... but finally there are preferences. ;-)
See you at next sprint!